OWENS CORNING TOTAL PROTECTION ROOFING SYSTEM®
Proudly Made In New Jersey
Apex East Roofing
An Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
The more we think about your roof, the less you have to. Because when your home is protected on the outside, life is better on the inside. The Total Protection Roofing System®^ provides complete protection for your home in three critical areas – SEAL. DEFEND. BREATHE.®
TOTAL PROTECTION ROOFING SYSTEM®
ADVANCED SCIENCE. DESIGNED TO LAST.
You see a beautiful roof. We see a world of science at work. A system of highly engineered components, designed, built and tested to deliver total protection under constantly changing conditions. Its advanced science—for performance and beauty designed to last.
Owens Corning created the Total Protection Roofing System®^ to make it simple to get everything you need in one complete system.
One System. One Brand. Total Protection.™
Powerful two-part protection helps keep moisture away from the roof deck.
Three kinds of shingles work together for specialized protection on each part of the roof.
Proper ventilation helps create a balanced flow where warm, humid air is continually replaced by cool, dry air.
Helps Create a Water-Proof Barrier
Block water resulting from ice damming, wind-driven rains and normal water flow. A properly sealed roof helps prevent rot and mold.
Ice & Water Barrier
- Helps protect the roof where water has a tendency to collect or flow, including valleys, eaves, chimneys and skylights.
- Helps prevent damage associated with shingle blow-off, wind-driven rain and ice damming.
- Provides a water shedding barrier under shingles for your roof’s last line of defense.
- Helps guard against damage from wind-driven rain.
Helps Protect Against Nature’s Elements
Add a tough, yet beautiful layer of defense with strong adhesion that resists blow offs and helps shed water away from the roof deck. Helps protect the most vulnerable areas such as eaves and peaks.
- Ensure a straight edge and effective seal along the eaves and rake—areas that are vulnerable to high win
- Long-lasting protection and enhanced appearance for your roof’s first line of defense.
- Provide protection and curb appeal in a wide array of colors and styles
Hip & Ridge Shingles
- Add extra protection and stylish dimension along the hips and ridge—areas that are vulnerable to high winds.
- Designed to match and complement Owens Corning® shingles.
Optimize Airflow in your Attic
Reduces heat and moisture buildup that can lead to ice damming, roof deterioration, and mold infestation. This helps air flow through the attic to manage temperature and moisture.
- Proper ventilation helps create a balanced flow where warm, humid air is continually replaced by cool, dry air.
- Helps manage attic temperature and humidity to help protect the interior components of your roof from heat and moisture damage and reduce the likelihood of problems such as ice damming.
Call Apex East Roofing For a Free Estimate: 609-653-2233
Servicing Atlantic County, Cape May County, and Ocean County
EHT, Margate, Longport, Ocean City, Sea Isle, Stone Harbor, Mays Landing, Absecon, Galloway, Toms River, Manahawkin, Pleasantville, Wildwood, Wildwood Crest, Linwood, Northfield, Somers Point, Cape May, Cape May Court House, Upper Township, Middle Township, Lower Township and every where in between!